The Marketing AuditTM is in the business of information collection and analysis, and we know how important privacy is to you. Because of our interest in protecting your privacy, our company and its affiliates have adopted the following privacy principles to underscore our commitment to valued business partners.
1. We recognize that you expect privacy and security in your business affairs. We understand the need to safeguard sensitive information about you that you have entrusted to us. We maintain standards and procedures designed to avoid misuses of information.
2. We collect, retain and use information about you only where we reasonably believe that it will help us administer our business or provide products and services to you. We collect and retain information only for specific business purposes.
3. We have procedures to help ensure that information about you is accurate, current, and complete in accordance with commercial standards. We will respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccurate or incomplete information.
4. We limit employee access to information to employees with a business reason to know that information. Our employees understand the importance of confidentiality, and we take appropriate steps to assure the integrity of the information we collect.
5. We do not reveal specific information about our business partners to parties outside of our corporation. It is for our independent use and will be disclosed only if you authorize it or the disclosure is otherwise lawfully permitted or required.