The Marketing AuditTM is in the business of information collection and analysis, and we know how important privacy is to you. Because of our interest in protecting your privacy, our company and its affiliates have adopted the following privacy principles to underscore our commitment to valued business partners.
- We recognize that you expect privacy and security in your business affairs. We understand the need to safeguard sensitive information about you that you have entrusted to us. We maintain standards and procedures designed to avoid misuses of information.
- We collect, retain and use information about you only where we reasonably believe that it will help us administer our business or provide products and services to you. We collect and retain information only for specific business purposes.
- We have procedures to help ensure that information about you is accurate, current, and complete in accordance with applicable commercial standards. We will respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccurate or incomplete information.
- We limit employee access to your information to employees with a business reason who need to know that information. Our employees understand the importance of confidentiality, and we take appropriate steps to assure the integrity of the information we collect.
- We do not reveal specific information about our business partners to parties outside of our corporation. It is for our independent use and will be disclosed only if you authorize it or the disclosure is required by law or necessary to protect our rights. If we are required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information, unless the law prevents us from doing so.
- Our Internet Service Provider and/or website host collects technical (or non-personally identifying) information about when our website was accessed, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, the name of the website you came from before visiting our website, and which pages were visited. Personally identifiable information is not available to us unless you contact us. If you do contact us, we do not rent, share, or sell mailing lists or information about visitors to our website or our customers to third parties.
- Our website may utilize “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Our cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.